Keep on top of kiosk trends in 2014.
Self-service kiosks keep your business fresh and customizes the customer's experience. Cutting edge kiosks instill confidence that your store is innovative. Customers appreciate the 24/7 convenience, especially younger generations who expect nothing less than the latest technology at their fingertips.
So what’s trending in 2014 for self-service kiosks?
- Developers are using existing operating systems for smartphones, rather than custom-designing software for specific types of kiosks. It’s faster, cheaper and already incorporates desirable features such as mapping, payments, intuitive hand gestures, and of course communication. It also enables linking mobile devices with in-store kiosks.
- Widespread use of tablets by consumers is creating some concern that tablets could replace kiosks, but industry-watchers suggest the opposite is more likely – increasing integration of tablets into self service kiosks to make them even more appealing and accessible.
- Look for new remote management options that enable configuration and ongoing management of self-service kiosks as well as immediate response to problems. Expect an increasing prevalence of kiosks for self-ordering and self-checkout, across a variety of industries. You'll also see an emphasis on sustainability, since self-service kiosks offer a smaller carbon footprint compared to other resources.
ways to use an interactive kiosk,
interactive kiosk marketplace,
interactive kiosk tips,
kiosks in 2014,
palmer retail solutions,
how to best use kiosks
Top 2014 trends for self-service kiosks.
It's critical to remain competitive and innovative within the kiosk industry. Self-service kiosks should constantly evolve to provide users with newer and better benefits. Kiosks touch points allow brands to interact with the customer in an authentic and mutually beneficial manner. We can continue to build upon this relationship by incorporating the top 2014 digital trends in today’s interactive kiosks.
Forbes magazine reached out to marketing thought leaders for their predictions on what 2014 will bring for digital trends. Kiosk Marketplace then summarized and listed the top points, as they apply to self-service and kiosks.
For the complete article, visit forbes.com.
- Provide Customer Centric Information that is helpful to target customers.
- Join mobile and social together to reach audiences at the heart of their digital usage
- Identify targeted niche communities.
2014 retail tips,
palmer retail solutions,
2014 kiosk trends,
2014 digital trends,
Retail Environment Industry,